LIVERPOOL

Liverpool is possibly my favourite city I have ever visited.

This was actually my second time going for my birthday in the last three years and I really don't think I could ever get bored of this city.


I am absolutely obsessed with The Beatles and everywhere you look there is something to do with them here, we even did a few Beatles tours and visited the museums. The bus tour that we did was "The Magical Mystery Tour" which we booked in advance. Again, this was the second time I had done this tour and it was just fabulous. You get so many hen dos and stag dos participating and it is just so much fun.



We actually also stayed in a Beatles themed hotel on Penny Lane (which was a present for me from my wonderful boyfriend) and, obviously, all around there had many-a Beatles spot.






If you know me, you'll know that The Cavern Club is one of my favourite places ever. I just can't put into words how happy it makes me in there. The music, the atmosphere. Everything.

We got to go into The Beatles Story, this was my first time going in here and it was "fab"...



I always try to go to new places when I visit a city for the second or third (or more) time... we visited The Smugglers Cove for a drink or two and that was super cute.


Something else that I had never done before, but really wanted to do was to take a ferry across the mersey. The views off here were just stunning.


The Royal Liver Building is possibly one of my favourite buildings.



Finally, on our way home we checked out a beach nearby, Crosby beach. It has all of these statues dotted across. We got an ice cream and sat and watched the sunset.


Love,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top