I GRADUATED

Wednesday 19th July 2017

The day I graduated... for the first time.

Let’s forget that I have another year at university and let’s forget I’m graduating again next year because three days ago I GRADUATED.


I came to university almost three years ago a little shaking, nervous mess. I was so nervous about making friends, living in my own place and really being an adult. Now, three years on, I can look back and laugh at that. These have been the best three years of my life and I’m so grateful that I get one more year here in Lincoln as a student doing a PGCE.

Whilst studying at Bishop Grosseteste University I have learnt so much. Not even just to do with my course, but anyone who knows me, knows how much I have grown as a person. Three years have gone so quickly, yet so much has changed.

And the friends I have made along the way have made these three years absolutely perfect. I can’t even believe I won’t get to live in the same city as these people after being so close for my time at university! Here’s to us… hand me the prosecco…










































































Are you graduating this summer?? Well done if you are, and let me know how you're celebrating the day!

Dress: New Look
Shoes: New Look

Love,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Awwh I'm so glad you blogged this! So so proud of you! 🖤🖤
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you beaut!!! So proud of you too. Love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top