KNOWING YOURSELF



Some people are gonna bitch and spread rumours. It's a way for them to make themselves feel better. If they're feeling down, it's a way to make themselves feel above others by putting others lower than they are. It's a harsh reality we all have to face, or ignore (if we can).

Obviously, not everyone puts others down. Some people are just the victims to this.

Rumours are a bitch. Other people's perspectives on you will usually matter in your life and you don't want people thinking wrongly of you. But if YOU KNOW deep down that you have been kind and truthful to your word, then you should try to be happy and content in yourself.

My aim in life is to be absolutely fricking happy, which I know I have written about in a blog post before. I have used the word "selfish" to describe myself a lot recently too. I don't think selfish is the right word. It's more about putting my needs before others. I have always been the other way around and I am trying to change this to make my life a more positive one. 

Rumours have always got to me over the years and I thought growing up they will just kind of dissolve away... you know, because we are now grown-ups now and that would be beyond us. But nooooope. I have just finished my third year at University and there is still constant bitching and childish-ness surrounding me. 

I discussed this with my mum too (she always has the best advice) and she said that it still happens at work... she has worked in the same place for 30 years and now when I think about it, she always tells me these stories of nasty people who work there (nasty pasties). Basically, what I'm trying to say is... there will always be rumours, bitching and cruel people in this world. We just have to stay above it and moooooove the fuck on.

"When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but STAY ABOVE IT, trusting that other people will eventually see the TRUTH, just like you did."

I hope this has helped some of you struggling with shitty people!

Love,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top