SNOWDONIA

I am still in genuine shock that I did this.

One of my many New Years Resolutions was to push myself to do things out of my comfort zone. Another was to travel. Mix the two together and what do you get? Two days in Wales conquering fears with strangers.... I think?!



I have followed the beautiful Mollie Bylett for quite a while now. She was the one who made me feel confident enough to travel Thailand alone last year and when she announced her own group for like-minded travellers I joined straight away.

She soon announced that she would be doing trips for us and of course I just had to sign up.

The day came round soooo quickly and I soon found myself on a train to Manchester to meet two lovely girls. The journey was so fun and relaxed - we sang, danced and chatted all the way there!

I can't even put into words how much fun the couple of days were that we had in Wales. We firstly went to Zip World and I was put against my fear of heights. 






We then went to the hostel, checked in and got to know everyone by the fire.












We had aimed to get a nice early night ready for the big hike the next day, but instead we stayed up chatting to all our new friends...

The view the next morning was I N C R E D I B L E





The hike itself was challenging. But everyone around me motivated and encouraged me. The good vibes were flowing and the feeling at the end of the hike and just how proud I was made it completely worth it.








I also made a vlog from my time there, please go check it out here...


How are you stepping out of your comfort zone this summer?

Love,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top