GRADUATION GIFT GUIDE

Graduation day last year was my favourite day of my life so far. Being surrounded by my favourite people, celebrating how hard I had worked (and partied) for the last three years.

Now, I have done another year (the hardest yet) doing my PGCE and I'm going to graduate again. Last year I was given so many lovely gifts and I have already been given the most beautiful gift this year too. I thought I'd share some ideas here today of some gifts to get your friends and family on their graduation day.

This is my gorgeous gift from my mum this year. I just LOVE it. The lady who creates these was incredible and really helped me as I wanted it slightly different, with my two courses on, rather than just one.



Buy here for £20.

This one isn't exactly a graduation gift specifically, but the little tassel adds that lil grad touch. You can also personalise the bar to make it more graduation-y.




Buy here for £10.51.

Here is another key ring, which is definitely graduation-y.




Buy here for £3.50.

Wish bracelet



Buy here for £3.75.

There are many-a Pandora charm, which I think is such a fab gift for any occation. It really allows someone to remember a special day in such a beautiful way. My friend, Jade, got me this beautiful charm for my graduation last year and I adore it. How stunning is it?!


Buy here for £30.

Sticking to the theme of charms, a Nomination charm. I looooove my Nomination bracelet and this charm is too cute.

Buy here for £25.

BISCUITS!! What else do I need to say? 



Buy here for £13.

Don't forget a card too.


Buy here for £4.75.

See my graduation post from last year here.

Are you graduating this year? Have you found any gorgeous gifts (I need some more ideas to get my friends too haha)

Love,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top