THE ONE WITH FRIENDS FEST

As I blearily pulled opened my curtains to find clear sunny skies on Wednesday morning, I knew that it was going to be a great day.

A couple of weeks ago when I was sat at a desk in my mum's office, I got a text message from my friend Courtney saying that she had got me a ticket for Friends Fest. My hangover from the night before seemed to dissolve away as the excitement crept in. In just a matter of days I would be strutting around a make-shift set... the Friends set!!

I sit day, after day, after day watching Friends - I could probably recite every episode to you! Therefore, this was crazily exciting for me - and Courtney is just the same. She's even bloomin' named after one of the actresses!

We set off on the Wednesday with goodies in our bags to get us through the journey to Leeds and once we arrived I just couldn't contain my excitement!! We ran in and let the photo-spree kick off.



The setting was absolutely beautiful for the festival. I know it's been all over the country, so you won't get this beautiful view at all the venues, but I just love this place.



Firstly, we decided to get married in Vegas, because why not? Introducing Mrs Ross and Mr Rachel...






In the centre of the festival was a large stage where throughout the day they played quizzes, games (such as how many clothes can you put on? "could I BE wearing any more clothes?") and they even did dance lessons so you could learn the New Years Eve dance that Monica and Ross do!





Speaking of that dance, we just had to do it in the silent disco.





 We then popped into Central Perk for a little bite to eat and a coffee.






Smelly cat, smellllyyy cat
Then... it was time to head to the apartments - the best bit!













The whole place was so photogenic (if a place can even be photogenic?) and even all the food and drinks stalls were adorable!





Every last detail was thought of - right down to the place to eat being the Diner that Monica worked in.



The merchandise was rather expensive, but I just couldn't leave this mug behind - I LOVE it.




I hoped you liked this post, what has been your favourite day out/holiday this summer? Have you been to Friends Fest too? Or are you going? Let me know!

Love,


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top